Endoscopic Spine Governance
Dear Spine Surgeons
Various instrument systems and devices for spinal endoscopic surgical methods have successfully been used for over 20 years. Therefore, the longer the more, spinal endoscopy is becoming a standard in many countries. Numerous international studies have proven that endoscopic procedures are an excellent alternative surgical method for many indications, with evidentiary results, particularly in the early rehabilitation phase. However, critical concerns about a steep learning curve often represents an exclusion criterion versus this trendsetting and innovative method.
In collaboration with experienced spine surgeons – especially in the field of endoscopy – unintech has optimized endoscopic methods and instruments. The result is a simplified access technique and reduced instrument set. This shortens or flattens the learning curve, reduces radiation exposure and lowers the costs of instruments and consumables.
Education is the key
The unintech training concept includes various didactic methods and has already proven its worth many times. The aim is to transfer knowledge and skills with the shortest possible learning curve for maximum learning success.
- Visitation: participate in live surgeries and interact with experienced spine surgeons.
- Workshop: participate in workshops with experienced spine surgeons who train and teach basic and advanced surgical techniques using hands-on models and specimens.
- Online Learning: Participate in live online surgeries and lectures performed and delivered by experienced spine surgeons from around the world.
- Surgery Support: receive support in first-time surgeries from experienced surgeons or clinical application specialists.
Focusing in all Aspects
Our guiding principle is “Focusing in all Aspects” and we want to reflect this motto in our training concept. The focus on one method as well as our modular training program forms the basis for a less steep learning curve.
Benefits of our training concept are
- individual – we build on your previous knowledge
- modular – the order of the modules is adapted to your schedule and needs
- efficient – by focusing on one method in small groups
- sustainable – we keep in touch with you online or onsite support
Your needs and concerns are important for us. Through a personal conversation, we can discuss all your questions and requirements.